Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's all about the dress

Yesterday, I had my first try on of wedding dresses. It was awesome! I had so much fun, and I'm pretty sure I found THE dress as well!

I went to Angelic Inpirations in Gold Creek Village and was blown away! The staff are so friendly, which I knew from previous visits for bridesmaid dresses for my sisters wedding, but not only are they friendly, they skill for picking dresses is just magic!

I've been looking and in magazines to get an idea of what was out there and everything I liked seemed to me that it just wouldn't suit my figure. But I took along my ideas anyway and when I told them my very favourite, they pulled out the dress they had closest to it and said they were sure it would suit. Low and behond, when I put it on, it was perfect! The only problem was, it was my second dress. The first I had seen on display at the bridal expo last weekend and also really loved it.

So the decision is now down to two. I thought I could check out some other shops and see if there was anything else, but to be honest, I think it's actually best not to have too many options. I've already got the two that I really love to choose between. If I went somewhere else it would be in the hopes to find something that I loved even more, that would win out over the other two, but I just don't think that's possible, which would mean I had three equally great dresses to choose from instead of only two! So I have decided to make my decision based on the location of the wedding ceremony and reception, and which would best suit the scenery. Which means I just have to make my mind up about that now!

Decision, decisions! There's so many of them to make! I am however very excited that this is one which has almost been made!

No comments:

Post a Comment